Friday, April 9, 2010

Nintendo Announces Pokemon Black/White

I'm not sure Nintendo announcing more Pokemon is exactly news-worthy, but here you go anyway.

Nintendo of Japan has announced yet another iteration of their animal slavery RPG, Pokemon, with Black and White. Set for release on the Nintendo DS (of course) sometime this fall, relatively nothing is known about the games yet, with Nintendo promising a full reveal in one week on April 15.

I haven't cared about Pokemon since I played Pokemon Red on my Gameboy Pocket back in junior high (holy crap I'm getting old!), and I can't imagine this to be the game that gets me back in to the craze, but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

Either way, good news for people who just can't stop collecting those rascally pokemon!

[Pokemon Black/White Teaser Site]

No comments: