Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RPGs of the Week: Demonic Blade Edition

Well, the summer is now officially over. Welcome to September. School starts for many, and for everyone else, work continues as usual. What September also brings, though, is new life into weekly new releases of video games! Huzzah!

Check out what's hitting shelves during the this, the first week of September (August 31 - September 5, 2009):

North America
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - Vanillaware, Ignition - Nintendo Wii

Japan
Ousama Monogatari - Cing, Marvelous - Nintendo Wii
Trusty Bell: Chopin no Yume Reprise (The Best) - Tri-Crescendo, Namco Bandai - PlayStation 3

Europe
(none)

Ah, finally! Vanillaware's latest hand-drawn action-RPG hits North American Wiis this week! What more can I say, except do yourself a favour and give it a spin. Your eyes will thank you.

Japan gets Little King's Story (finally), and a budget reprint of the PS3 port of Eternal Sonata.

Europe, unfortunately, is left out this week.

What's looking sweet to you this week? (I'll give you a hint: it starts with "Muramasa") ;)

7 comments:

Shryver said...

What's not looking sweet to me? '(none)' :D

but Yeah , muramasa is good news for America !

And September means nothing to me, I'm not really working, but I've got a 3-month-long internship :)

I'll get back to school on November (yeah it's quite unusual :D)

Billy said...

Nothing for me but Guitar Hero 5. On the JRPG front, currently enjoying Infinite Undiscovery. Underrated game!

Anonymous said...

^agreed, i really need to play it again an actually beat it lol.

anyway nothings looking good to me this week.

mainly only looking foward to magna carta II in october.

next to star ocean, MC II looks to be one of the best 360 rpg's.

zerolocked said...

I'm still playing Spectrobes: Origins, awesome action-rpg for the Wii.

Nyoko said...

Europe is left aside again, how sad, a few games are coming this way compared to the number of games that reach usa. Why is that so??
The Muramasa looks great to me but... will it be released in europe someday? o__ò
Fortunately, right now I am enjoying my Tales of Vesperia, so, I´m good for the tiem being hehe

Billy said...

Finally beat Inifinite Undiscovery last night! I'm thinking I'll focus on Star Ocean 4 next, although I'm in the middle of Lost Odyssey and haven't played that one in a while.

Anonymous said...

@nyoko, europe is getting magna carta II over a week before the usa.

if the date is correct oct 2nd.

sucks for me but good for you guys.