Monday, August 10, 2009

Marvelous Announces Luminous Arc 3: Eyes

I just can't make myself excited about this, but for anyone who was a huge fan of Marvelous and imageepoch's DS SRPG series Luminous Arc, rejoice, for the third game has just been revealed.

Titled Luminous Arc 3: Eyes, the latest title will remain true to the form of the original, with all the DS SRPGing you can handle, coupled with a soft, feminine art style.

What sets Eyes apart from its predecessors is the promise that the game will be school-life based! Alright! I don't think we have enough school-based RPGs yet. Pile another one on!

Seriously, though. I'm holding out for Luminous Arc 4: Nose. I hear it will take advantage of the DS' smell function. Or something.

Luminous Arc 3: Eyes will be available for Nintendo DS sometime this Winter in Japan.

[Dengeki]

3 comments:

Shryver said...

I played the first 2, and, well, I really liked them.
(especially the first one, was really a good game!)

School based RPG? we don't have that much similar games on DS :p
(although on other game stations we have, of course, the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona games \o/)

Brandon said...

I guess it's true that there aren't really many school-based RPGs on DS yet (other than Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times, of course).

My gripe is that it was such a cool idea in P3, and now it seems like a school-integration system is just a run-of-the-mill gimmick. It makes me a little sad.

Hopefully LA3 will integrate it well.

Shryver said...

Yeah , i just hope it will not be just the
"i go to school, something happens, ZOMG i'll save the world"-thingy :)