Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RPGs of the Week: Undeserving Edition

Another week, some more RPGs.

...Well, not many this week, actually. But here's what's hitting shelves during the week of May 3 - 8, 2010

North America
What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 – Acquire, NIS America – PSP

Japan
(none)

Europe
Final Fantasy – Square Enix - WVC
What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 – Acquire, NIS Europe – PSP

Acquire's Yuush no Kuse ni Namaiki da or2 is really the only title out this week, renamed to the more pronounceable but equally excessive What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 courtesy of NIS.

Europe also gets a chance to buy the original Final Fantasy for the umpteenth time, this time on the Wii Virtual Console. Yay?

Japan gets no RPG love this week.

Worth it?

3 comments:

sav said...

nothing this week.

although i am looking foward to hexzy force later this month for psp.

how bout u man ?

i voted in the poll too, seems a few others are digging the game too lol.


http://www.gametrailers.com/video/battles-trailer-hexyz-force/63720

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/official-trailer-hexyz-force/64519

^heres some vids.

it reminds me of the first wild arms a bit.

now those were the days...

Brandon said...

I'm probably not getting anything new this month, unfortunately. I'm working on finishing up FFXIII, then I have to get to EoE and Nier, and maybe eventually go back and play Risen and Divinity II. But really, I may just end up getting Alan Wake instead. :P

sav said...

alan wake looks good man.


so no thoughts on hexzy force ? lol.

it seems like a nice psp rpg.