Wednesday, February 17, 2010

End of Eternity gets a North American Release Date

As previously reported, Europe got its End of Eternity (AKA Resonance of Fate) release date confirmed last week, and as expected, North America's was announced (albeit very quietly) right afterward.

And, similarly to Europe's release, tri-Ace's 3rd current gen RPG will be hitting North American Xbox 360s and PlayStation 3s mid-March. Yes, right after Final Fantasy XIII.

I don't know if I should tip my hat to Sega for their sheer bravery or shake my head sadly for their apparent stupidity. Whether or not you think End of Eternity is going to be better than FFXIII is really a moot point, as either way FFXIII is clearly the heavyweight of March.

I'll be buying both, but I have learned that I am a clear minority amongst gamers.

End of Eternity will be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as Resonance of Fate on March 16, 2010 in North America and March 26, 2010 in Europe.

[GameSpot]

No comments: