Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Hate April Fools Day

Ah, at last it's April 2nd. Good effing riddance to April Fools Day for another year.

You might have noticed that I didn't post much yesterday. This is because I have an incredibly hard time believing anything I see or hear on April Fools Day.
Occassionally there will be a few jokes that are worth checking out (I particularly liked Alpine Legend and Gmail Autopilot), but for the most part, the internet just dissolves into a big pile of crap.

...I mean, more so than it already is. :P

That being said, there was an abnormally large volume of RPG news yesterday, most of which appears to be legit. However, due solely to the fact that the information was released on April Fools, I will be reporting most of it under the RUMOR label until confirmation appears on a day that isn't yesterday.


Just thought I'd give you the head's up.

No comments: